Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Assistant Electrical Manager – Premium Edible Oil Products Limited
Area: Ibadan, Oyo
- Manage new electrical projects.
- Plan and schedule maintenance of Plant electrical systems and machinery including transformers, Ring Main Units, switch gears, etc. and ensure all electrical maintenance work is done in a safe work environment, following all applicable safety regulations.
- Involved in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instruction for all Electrical related activities/ Processes and oversee its implementation.
- Develop machine inspection programmes and study inspection reports in order to schedule required preventive maintenance activities and ensure their proper implementation.
- Monitor maintenance jobs on the Electrical system during shutdowns/break downs to ensure quality and accuracy
- Raise job orders (for external services required in electrical repair work); Raise material requisition through the order processing system and Vet the electrical materials supplied to stores to ensure they meet specified requirements
- Design and modification of electrical systems to meet specified requirements in accordance with IET regulations and carry out required testing of electrical systems prior to commissioning
- Training, supervision and appraisal of subordinates.
- Monitor stock level for all Electrical spares and reorder accordingly.
- Lead the energy management drive for the PEOPLE, and regular energy audit of the plant.
- Ensure equipment maintenance logs are filled and departmental reports are updated promptly.
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the line of work.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Ensure compliance with FSMS requirements in the assigned work process
- Ensure effective management of food safety risks and opportunities identified for the department.
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- B.Eng. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Three years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.