Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Bar Waiter / Waitress
Job Number: HOT07SZG
Area: Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Curio Collection by Hilton
Shift: Full Availability
Job Level: Team Member
Job: Bars and Restaurants
- A Bar Waiter/Waitress is responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Bar Waiter/Waitress, you will be responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage an efficiently operated bar shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
- Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of bar supervision
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times
- Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
- Comply with Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures
- Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possess this knowledge and the application of it
- Meet or exceed the monthly drink profit margin target.
What Are We Looking For?
A Bar Waiter/Waitress serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Customer Service experience in the supervisory or above capacity
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit hilton.taleo.net.