Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. We are employing to fill the job post of:
Employment Title: Business Operations Leader, Strategy and Business Management
Requisition ID: 21000XEO
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- You will be a key part of the EMEA Technology Cloud Business Operations, supporting the Strategic Business Development organisation.
- Your main objective is to provide first-class business support to enable the successful, efficient and effective operation of the business development ecosystem. This involves providing valuable programme management and strategic insight, acting as a bridge between the key functions within the business development team and the geographies.
The Responsibilities Will include the following Key Areas:
Business Planning & Strategic Programmes:
- Drive the implementation, roll-out and success of strategic sales programmes
- Work with senior management to review and define optimal go-to-market models across different products and regions
- Compare with global and industry best practices for sales support ecosystem models
Business and Change Management Initiatives:
- Act as an interface between the key functions to identify and resolve critical business issues
- Drive business improvement by reviewing and improving key business processes
- Project manage other important business operations projects as requested by senior business operations management and sales leadership
- Represent business operations in specific worldwide operations & projects
- Assist in the implementation of the governance into the teams
Business Insight and Excellence:
- Define success criteria and business management metrics
- Facilitate data-driven and informed decision making and prioritization
- Translate business questions into actionable research
- Provide business insight and recommendations based on Sales programme KPIs to meet/overachieve business expectations
- Proactively highlight possible gaps and risk areas
- Ultimately, you will be seen as a trusted Business Advisor, providing essential operational support as well as acting as a sounding board for other key business issues of concern.
Experience & Educational / Knowledge Requirements
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English, the second language is a plus
- International mind-set
- Solid Process and Strategic Project Management experience
- Excellent relationship and senior stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including expertise with Vlookups and Pivot tables and complex formulaic problem, solving.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to make fast and balanced recommendations
- Ability to structure problems and challenges and related solutions in a highly structured manner
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Committed to delivering excellent service, developing contingencies as required.
- Thorough knowledge of the IT industry
- Experience in a subscription-based cloud organisation
- Knowledge of the Oracle organization, products and services.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit oracle.taleo.net.