Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport and SmashFood. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Business Operations Manager
- A successful Business Operations Manager tracks business results perform cost-benefit analyses and monitors production KPIs.
- Our ideal Business Manager will ultimately ensure that all business functions are in line with our strategic goals.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Management or relevant field
- 4-6 years experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills.
Application Closing Date
7th December 2021.
How to Apply
The intrigued and qualified applicant ought to send their Application and CV via email: Stating the “Employment Title” as the subject of your mail. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org