Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Category Manager
- Marketing Intelligence: Evaluation of market information and intelligence reports to enable customer and market profiling as well as to identify opportunities for growth, NPD/Innovation and to benchmark marketing activities of the competition.
- Initiate, Develop, Coordinate and Monitor Strategic marketing plans on assigned Category Brands, ensuring effective utilization of resources and the use of appropriate channels and tactics to achieve set objectives.
- Work on Product costing and Profitability. Analysis of product recipes to achieve competitive pricing and targeted margins.
- Initiate and Appraise Marketing Promotional activities in terms of Category Brand performance, visibility and awareness
- Negotiate with Media partners, Outdoor and Advertising Agencies to ensure cost-effective utilization and compliance of the marketing budget
- Conduct Consumer Survey.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Membership of NIPR and NIM
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience in a major FMCG blue-chip organization.
The person must:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have leadership qualities
- Be a “people-person”
- Be very detailed and research-oriented.
- Be able to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.