MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators & Internet Service Providers (ISPs). A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Credit Control Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
- The Credit Control Supervisor will manage the team responsible for accurate accounting for all WHT deductions made by customers and follow up on outstanding WHT Receipts from customers & FIRS. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of WHT Receivable Ledger per customer
- Extract WHT receipts from the FIRS portal and update the WHT schedule per customer
- Liaise with a consultant to resolve issues on remittances yet to reflect on the FIRS portal
- Follow-up with Customers on WHT deductions yet to be remitted
- Daily updating of WHT Receivables report from the cash inflow report
- Generate age analysis report for WHT Receivable
- Monthly reporting on the status of WHT Receivables and WHT receipts collected
- Develop strategies for the reduction of the WHT Receivable balance in the General Ledger
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS office
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management.
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.