ENGIE Energy Access is a leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. Also, a part of Fenix International, a next-generation energy company. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Credit Officer
Area: Gbako & Lavun – Niger, Offa & Baruten – Kwara, Bassa – Kogi, and Ogbomosho – Oyo
Department: Customer Finance
Reporting to: Head of Customer Finance
Job Purpose / Mission
- Engie Energy Access is looking for dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Senior Customer Finance Analysts with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy and financial inclusion
- This position is a key role within the Customer Finance Department of a fast-paced start-up at the front lines of renewable energy and mobile payment technology
- This role requires individuals to work under limited supervision, perform duties associated with locating unreachable customers, direct interaction with customers and where need be deactivate non-paying customers while giving good customer experience.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Customer engagement – Bouncebacks & Repossessions for defined customers
- Customer engagement – Customer surveys based on different parameters.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Mobile Money Development – Build Mobile Money Network is defined locations
- Mobile Money Development – Develop and implement migration plan of new and existing customers to Mobile Money payment channels
- Continuous improvement of Customer Finance field processes
- Overall Responsibility for Credit performance in assigned locations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field
- Knowledge of the service area geographies
- Skilled in both verbal and written communications
- Skilled in customer relations, negotiations and problem solving
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high levels of maturity
- Team player who is able to work independently
- Demonstrated honesty and integrity
- Fluency in English and local language(s) in assigned region.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Experience with excel and Powerpoint added an advantage
- Community work experience.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.