Renmoney - We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Growth Manager
Area: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: Marketing & Communication
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- The Growth Manager will be responsible for market research and all user acquisition initiatives including but not limited to – digital marketing, traditional/offline acquisition, campaign measurement, optimization, and reporting.
- This person will work closely with the Marketing, Products, Data Science and Sales teams to ensure all decisions are led by solid data and insights and performance is accurately tracked and reported.
- Provide user insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions
- Work with different departments to identify, measure and optimize growth opportunities & models
- Identify, implement, and optimise the best acquisition strategies online & offline to support revenue targets
- Run experiments to determine the most effective variants for copy, products, features, etc
- Any other task as advised by the Head, Marketing & Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with a minimum of 4 years experience in Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Experience growing app and web channels for a financial or technology business
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are an exceptional problem solver, able to transition between detailed data and high-level insight
- Understand both digital & traditional user acquisition with experience in in-app marketing
- Are an innately curious and analytical thinker, with experience building high-quality presentations
- Execute efficiently, have impeccable communication skills and are passionate about achieving excellence
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Working best in hierarchical settings require constant direction
- Are comfortable with ‘good enough.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a high performing team with a flat structure and solve complex real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit renmoney.bamboohr.com.