DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Health Maintenance Organization, is currently employing suitable applicants to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Head, Information & Communication Technology
Area: Abuja (FCT)
- The Head, Information & Communication Technology is responsible for the development and effective implementation of Management Information Systems and Information Technology Solutions for the organization.
- The Head, Information & Communication Technology will report directly to the Head of Operation.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Initiate and implement information technology and management information systems including setting up of IT infrastructure, developing IT operating guidelines and procedures for all departments/units in the organization
- Provide professional advice and implementation framework for developing, procurement, and delivering IT solutions to the business, following agreed priorities, plans and standards.
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with equipment and software vendors as well as ensure that equipment supplied meet agreed specification and standards.
- Participate in IT project implementation, including the test run, provision of training and guidance to all users across the organization.
- Work with all organization units to ensure that user requirements are defined, documented, and implemented.
- Provide IT support and help desk services for the user department in line with business needs and/or changing operational requirements of the organization.
- Deliver operational IT services including business solutions and applications, maintenance and support to the corporate website, user support, back-ups, disaster recovery, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field is required.
- A Post-graduate qualification in ICT or related fields.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience post-NYSC with at least five (5) years working experience with accredited HMO.
- Professional membership of ICT or related bodies is required.
- Good knowledge of Databases, Oracle, statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epi-info etc.
- Attendance of related Courses/Workshops/Seminars.
- Outstanding team player.
- The candidate must not be more than 45 years of age.
- The ability to speak Hausa will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th November 2021.
Method of Application
The intrigued and qualified applicant with requisite experience should send their Applications and CV / Resumes via email: Stating the “Employment Title” as the subject of your mail. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com