Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Human Resources Business Partner
- The role of HRBP in Flour Mills is to provide holistic support to a business unit, directly partnering with the Business Units Heads and providing expert advice on all HR issues whilst ensuring efficient implementation of change.
- Be proactive and be quick in assessing the impact of activities on people in order to adequately mitigate ER/IR risks.
- Drive business effectiveness through the development and up to date maintenance of clear organization design, structure, and processes.
- Enhance employee motivation, engagement and discipline through the implementation of rewards, recognition and retention strategy.
- Build an adequate talent pipeline by identifying potential leaders and successors through talent initiatives and robust individual development plans.
- Partner with HR centres of excellence to develop policies, programs and tools that fulfil long term business needs and organizational capability ensuring quality and timeliness of service.
- Collaborate with Business Unit leaders to achieve people and organization strategy through the implementation of the workforce planning and talent management framework in the Business Unit.
- External stakeholder engagement in promoting harmonious working relationships
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline
- Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in human resources advisory capacity in an Industrial Setting.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience in resolving employee or industrial relations issues.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Be persuasive, analytical and attentive to details.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.