Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited is an independent Nigerian based freight forwarding & logistics organisation providing international Sea, Air & Road transportation services. With representation all over the world. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Internal Auditor
Area: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement control in all department
- Ensure that the policies and procedures are well followed
- Prepare work programs for assigned audits and conduct audit assignments.
- Coordinate the execution of the company’s control.
- Monitor changes to the company’s policies and procedures, documenting.
- Prepares audit reports to summarize the audit scope, control findings, recommendations and management commitments
- Ensures that all internal and external reports and exceptions are followed up.
- Evaluates the design and operating effectiveness of the system of internal controls
- Evaluates adherence to established policies and procedures, and regulatory guidance and conducts test work.
- Review the management account
- Implements Internal Audit strategy in alignment with the Corporate strategy
- Promotes an atmosphere that allows for independence, objectivity and excellence
- Assists in and contributes to the development and planning of the Annual Risk Assessment by identifying, assessing, and recommending solutions to key business risks. Communicates with management to identify key business risks, assesses those risks, and assists in updating the comprehensive internal audit plan.
Applicant must have:
- Degree in related fields
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Highly ethical with the ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to communicate significant information in a clear manner
- Minimum of 2 years experience in performing financial, compliance or operational audits, or related-type work.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to details
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
The intrigued and qualified applicant ought to send their CVs via email: Stating the “Employment Title” as the subject of your mail. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com