At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Internal Control Junior Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Country Finance
- The Junior Associate (JA) – Internal control will adopt systematic and disciplined audit approaches to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The JA Internal control will have the opportunity to build sound expertise in the organisation.
- The JA – Internal control is responsible for reviewing and evaluating a mPharma’s operations; assessing the effectiveness and adequacy of all internal controls of management.
- His/her job description entails reporting to and assisting the Internal Control Team with reviews and ad hoc tasks as may be required.
- He/she is also responsible for communicating and reaching agreements on findings with the audited subject, as well as initiating remedial action to resolve the finding.
The key responsibilities of the JA Internal control will include:
- Participating in a broad range of internal audit as well as advisory projects
- Helping in planning, executing and completing internal audits, business process control reviews and other activities related to regulatory compliance projects
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers
- Delivering excellent client service
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver other services
- Maintain the highest standards of business ethics
Our Ideal Candidate
- Someone who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Math, Finance, Engineering or any other related field. A Master’s degree or professional qualification is a plus.
- A 1-year experience in Internal Audit professional standards, preferably with previous experience in an audit firm, or an Internal Audit / Internal Control division of a Company/Organisation
- A person who understands that excellent customer service is the key to stakeholder management.
- Someone who is able to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Someone who is able to work in a team and to meet tight deadlines.
- Someone who is able to communicate in English and is an experienced user of MS Office suite and familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Accounting packages (SAP).
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit mpharma.bamboohr.com.