Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Packing Machine Engineer – Golden Pasta
Area: Iganmu, Lagos
- Manage the packaging machines to ensure the machines are able to deliver the designed output and attain high Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Ensure compliance with the maintenance schedule of the packaging machines and monitor all packaging equipment supplies.
- Work with the Technical Manager to evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and maintenance time and improve the efficiency of all processes.
- Determine standards for each packaging machine and ensure compliance.
- Manage and oversee the packing Machine technical staff to achieve operational objectives, provide directions, information and training.
- Ensure the packaging machines meet environmental, health, and safety regulations.
- HND / First Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Professional membership & certifications: COREN or NSE certification or equivalent internationally recognized professional qualification
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of ten years cognate experience
- Good knowledge of Pasta Packaging Machines (Stiavelli, Altopack, Rovema, Bosch, etc).
The Person Must:
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and propose solutions to issues
- Have good leadership skill
- Have sound communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.