Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos. We are employment to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc or HND.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a procurement officer in construction or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November 2021.
How to Apply
The intrigued and qualified applicant ought to send their Application and CV via email: Stating the “Employment Title” as the subject of your mail. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org