Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us! We are employing to fill the job post of:
Employment Title: Raw Material Store Clerk
Requisition ID: req29716
Area: Owerri, Imo
About the Job
- The main responsibilities of the role are management and reconciliation of inventory / Materials through adhering to processes and policies.
- Responsible for stock taking, good manufacturing practices, materials are properly arranged, WIP reconciliation and receipt of materials from Vendors and other locations.
- Ensure availability of materials (All Materials), ensuring an optimum stock level and effectiveness.
- Manage and reconcile inventory through proper issuance and receipt of stock. Ensures proper stock arrangement and accurate stock count paying particular attention to stock count prerequisites. Ensures stock is stored in appropriate storage condition.
- Supervise and monitor prompt unloading of all incoming Materials and ensure GRN slip is printed after SAP goods receipts.
- Ensure materials availability. Issuance of materials to internal customers and receive same from other locations when applicable.
- Ensure material quantity/net weight is measured and recorded. Raise debit note to default transporter where weight loss/Damage or about to expire is recorded.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GMP in all workstations Ensure full implementation and a Pass in ISO 22000 (Food Safety), ISO14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 audit and total compliance to all rules, regulations and requirements pertaining to the quality of the product, workers/public/contractor’s safety and environmental pollution always
- Manage receipts, storage, issuance and disposal of raw materials as per environmental standards
- Ensure wastes are collected, stored and transferred for recycling as per SOP
- Segregate and dispose of waste materials and products to prescribed standards and schedule
- Ensure charging of forklifts is done in compliance with SOP.
Education / Experience
- Minimum of OND in Social Sciences and related courses.
- Good Knowledge of Housekeeping.
Do you have these skills?
- Proficient in Microsoft Tools
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.