PRIMLAKS is a for-profit company with social objectives. While we measure performance in profit and return to stakeholders, PRIMLAKS also takes into account a positive return to society. For this reason, PRIMLAKS offers products and services that help to improve the lives of others. We are employing to fill the job post of:
Employment Title: Refrigeration Engineer
Job Position Summary
- Reporting to the Engineering Head of Venus Processing & Packaging Limited., this individual will play a key role as the member of Engineering to maintain the trouble-free operation of all the machinery related to refrigeration and air-conditioning which includes large capacity Cold Stores (-18 deg.C), IQF -35 deg.C (individual quick frozen) anti-rooms, air conditioners, air-cooled and water-cooled condensers, cooling towers, fuel-fired steam boiler, Generators etc.
- Responsible for the installation and commissioning of freon based refrigeration plants including freezers, cold rooms, anti-rooms water chillers, and air-conditioners in coordination with the engineering team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Operating, Preventive maint. & troubleshooting of the STALL SCREW COMPRESSOR ( SV24/26 MK II )
- Operating, Preventive maint. & troubleshooting of the SABROE M51 series operating system Unisab III.
- Major Overhauling, Preventive maint. & troubleshooting of Fk5 / FK16 BOCK COMPRESSORS.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of DANFOS make control valves and Non-return valves.
- Performing all the jobs related to the operation and maintenance of Freon based commercial refrigeration plants and also other process machineries related to food processing and cold storage facilities.
- Prepare and maintain a well-documented regular maint. programs with proper scheduling, checklists and also spare parts management for the plant’s machinery & facilities accordance to maintenance plan.
- Proper usage/operation of power tools, hand tools, oxy acetylene cylinders (Brazing, welding) equipment in maintenance and repair, including use of voltmeter, clamp amp meter, refrigerant charging gauges, vacuum pump based on OEM recommendations.
- Lead the team of Maintenance on works during machine breakdown in co-ordination with the end user.
- Performed routine maint. to ensure all systems worked properly and served on-call 24/7 in emergency.
- Worked closely with plant Engineering, Maintenance and Production departments to provide reliable support systems for smooth operations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as electrical control wiring diagrams, operating and maintenance instruction manuals, flow diagrams etc.
- Diesel Gen and Gas Gen set operations and minor trouble shooting.
- Awareness of diesel consumption pattern with sizes and load%.
- Diploma / ITI (Mechanical Refrigeration)
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in handling cold storages refrigeration systems & Utility of food processing plant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Highly organized and attention to detail, proactive approach
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills, Conflict resolution, Teamwork, Adaptability
- Time management, Ethics
- Thorough understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Fire safety awareness throughout all departments.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
The intrigued and qualified applicant ought to send their Application and CV via email: Stating the “Employment Title” as the subject of your mail. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org