Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Reservation Agent
Job Number: HOT07UOS
- A Reservations Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
What Will I Be Doing?
- As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel.
- Reconcile all payments made twice on a shift and log. Supervise every payment made on every shift before 5 pm
- A Reservations Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs.
- Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted businesses and use of ONQ R&I for rate code interpretation on new SRPs twice on every shift
- Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
- Identify sales leads, as appropriate
- Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest’s expectations.
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
- Able to multi-task and carry out other functions as assigned.
What Are We Looking For?
A Reservations Sales Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree / HND Certificate. Additional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook usage.
- Ability to efficiently use Microsoft outlook in communicating with guests.
- Excellent grooming and Hotel/brand product knowledge.
- Experience in Room Reservations will serve as an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of telephone handling and customer service will serve as an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit hilton.taleo.net.