Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. We are employing to fill the job post of:
Employment Title: Senior Business Operations Advisor – SMB South License
Requisition ID: 21000XEY
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
The objective of the Business Operations function within Oracle Digital (OD) is to provide business support to enable the successful, efficient and effective operation of the EMEA OD sales organization, specifically:
- Working with sales leadership on strategy planning, developing modern sales models and leading the execution governance within the business
- Providing valuable business intelligence and insight to sales management, acting as a bridge between sales and all key supporting functions, enabling the resolution of critical issues and introducing enhanced business processes and systems.
- We are currently seeking to hire a Business Operations Advisor to support our Digital sales team.
- This role will be dedicated to the Southern Europe region within the SMB License business, providing business support to Pierre-Alain Baetz, Senior Sales Director, South SMB License.
The responsibilities will include the following key areas:
- Drive the LOB strategy implementation
- Work with senior sales management to review and define optimal Go-To market strategy for your region;
- Optimize Sales coverage (territory / product / industry)
- Compare with global and industry best practices for digital sales models;
- Help define and implement sales channel strategies for OD EMEA
Business and change management initiatives:
- Act as an interface between Oracle Digital sales and other key functions to identify and resolve critical business issues:
- Drive business improvement by reviewing and improving key business processes.
- Project manage other important business operations projects as requested by senior business operations management and sales leadership;
Business Insight and Forecasting Excellence:
- Provide business insight and recommendations to meet/overachieve business expectations
- Maintain and support forecast consistency and credibility
- Proactively highlight possible gaps and risk areas
Governance and Strategic Programs:
- Define success criteria and business management metrics
- Represent Oracle Digital business operations in specific EMEA-wide operations and business projects and change management.
- Assist in the implementation of the governance of the sales teams supported within Oracle Digital EMEA.
- Ultimately to be seen as a trusted Business Advisor, providing essential business operational support as well as acting as a sounding board for other key business issues of concern to OD business leaders.
- Ability to run strategic projects, engaging at the highest levels of the organisation
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to make fast and balanced recommendations
- Excellent relationship and senior stakeholder management skills
- Solid Process and Project Management experience
- International mind-set
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to structure problems and challenges and related solutions in a highly structured manner
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Committed to delivering excellent service under tight deadlines, developing contingencies as needed
- Fluency in English. Second European Language is a plus
- Experience in top tier consulting firm
- Thorough knowledge of the IT industry
- Experience in a subscription-based sales organization
- Expertise in change management within a complex environment
- Knowledge of building Sales Organization enablement frameworks
- Knowledge of the Oracle organization, products and services
- Knowledge of the Core Technology business
- Social selling savvy
- Degree / Diploma in an appropriate discipline (or equivalent).
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
- Please submit your CV in English. Thank you.
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit oracle.taleo.net.