Adexen is an international HR consulting firm providing business services in Europe and Africa · Explore the latest jobs· We have been mandated by a leading IT & Telecom company to employ an individual for its operations in the job post below:
Employment Title: Service Delivery Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Information Technology
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Business Development
- Manage the delivery of services to Company’s Clients promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for all Clients.
- Provides a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the relevant customer base.
- Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost-effectiveness and value. Be able to evidence these savings across the relevant customer bases.
- Ensures and monitors that processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control and acceptance into service procedures in line with Company Service Delivery governance guidance.
- Ensures capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demands.
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Oversees the integration of all service delivery units and constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole ‘virtual’ service team, including other Company service partners and suppliers to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for clients.
- Ensures robust tools and where relevant technological platforms are in place to support customer environment and best service solution.
- Motivates develops and mentors other service delivery employees and managers where relevant
- Maximizes Clients growth opportunities.
- Champions team-working, re-use, knowledge sharing and promotes the increased use of Shared Services capability.
- Lead the management of all clients onboarding and migration processes.
- Provide relevant support for Company certifications as appropriate.
- Provides support to new business opportunities.
- Takes an active role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers)
- In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, defines requirements for new services in line with Service Line Strategy.
- Ensures such offerings are professionally introduced, accepted and delivered.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognised University
- A Master’s degree is a plus
- Previous 10 years working experience in a similar senior role within an international IT & Telecoms organization
- Client service management experience.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Team leader.
Application Closing Date
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.