Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us! We are employing to fill the job post of:
Employment Title: Syrup Mixer
Requisition ID: req30290
Area: Owerri, Imo
- Ensuring the manufacture of final syrup in strict compliance to standards: monitoring of control points, PRPs and PRPs in the syrup manufacture process to prevent food safety-related hazards.
- To carry out the incoming inspection on sugar, beverage base and concentrate and ensure any ingredient that does not meet TCCC specifications is rejected.
- To ensure that all syrup tests: Brix, taste, appearance, floc potential and volume are correctly performed and at the right frequency as stated in the sop/work aid/work instruction
- To monitor the stock of final syrup and update management
- Ensure that all syrup tanks are sanitized before and after mixing.
- To ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are taken in cases where out of specification results are obtained.
- To ensure good housekeeping status of all the equipment and environment associated with the simple and final syrup rooms.
- To ensure that the volume of the simple and final syrups is constantly checked for accuracy.
- To monitor all the sugar dumpers while carrying out their duties.
- Ensure compliance to good manufacturing practices, food safety practices, good environmental, Occupational Health and Safety practices in all line activities. Achieve Water Use Ratio of 3.26, Achieve Solid waste Ratio of 21.10, Solid Waste Recycled of 89.56%, Zero lost time work-related injuries
Education / Experience
- Minimum of ND or its equivalent
- Trade Test Certificates
- 3 Years Experience
- Physical Fitness
- Technical Dexterity.
Do you have these skills?
- Basic Knowledge of computer skills.
- Appropriate command and use of the English language-Spoken and written.
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
Please click the Apply For Job button below to get started
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.